Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Seriously, Who Would Vote For Bush?

  I really am surprised that Bush will even get 10% of the vote, and I know it's going to be a close race. I just cannot, for the life of me, figure out who these people are that are going to vote for Bush. I mean really, who wants another four years of this garbage. I cannot even understand a fully crazy, right-wing, non-tolerant, conservative voting for Bush. Bush is a bad President and he's gotten so many average Americans involved in politics, just to get him out of office. Job well done George, tons of Americans are willing to volunteer now-maybe because they do not have jobs. Some people cannot seem to find jobs in this booming economy. Booming economy-lol, it's a joke; unless your a Republican-then there really is a boomin economy. Americans, Americans- I call on all of you to wake up, register to vote, then get out there in November and let's take our country back from this supreme court elected President. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home