Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What's the Plan, I Must Have Missed It

So exactly what is the plan? Someone forgot to clue me in. I have heard the President Bush say things like, "we can't give up or lose any of our freedoms to the terrorists". And that is fine, it is all good with me. But then the President turns around and starts wiretapping (spying on) hundreds of thousands of American citizens, without any warrants or court oversight, without even telling members of Congress (except a couple) or any Congressional oversight, and saying he is granted this authority in the Constitution. Huh? Now ya lost me. So we are not going to let the terrorists take our freedoms, we are going to let Bush? Hmmm. It is an OK plan I guess, but can we not think of one better? I think we can, I hope we can. And the President claims he has the authority under the Constitution to break and disregard the Constitution, are you kidding me? And the extremely horrible part is, there a lot of morally reprehensible SELF-PROCLAIMED "Conservatives, who support this Constitution breaking and freedom taking by the Executive branch of the federal government, and put their party over their country. Please wake-up my fellow American citizens. I mean c'mon, really, it is not that hard to see. But then again a recent poll shows 51% of you all support the President breaking the Constitution, the law, and taking your freedoms away. A brilliant bunch of people that 51% must be, I tell you. It would be extremely funny and laughable, if it were not so serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home