Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Republicans Will Shred Constitution For Power

     I never thought our country would come to this. At least not in my lifetime anyway. Politics was a ruthless game before and always had been. I have studied just how vicious it can be. I have a pre-law degree. I majored in Political Science and minored in Philosophy.

     I was obsessed with politics all through college and really got a good idea and good sense of how it worked. While there were people ideologically opposed to me, and we would argue intensely in class, these same people would eat lunch with me after class and continue our discussions. Both trying to understand where the other was coming from in good faith.

    I am afraid we have lost that as a nation now. I figure it had been slowly slipping towards contempt for the other side. Then you have people who come along and purposely exacerbate the issues, in order to divide and conquer in order to pretend only they can solve the problem and in turn feed their narcissistic tendencies. 

     I have never witnessed an outgoing administration openly attempt to sabotage the incoming administration, and in my opinion it at least needs to be investigated as treason. Trump is a small man who believes with his small brain he is hurting Biden and does not realize what he is doing to our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home